The A130R is used as a heavy duty mount and acoustical isolation bracket. It is mounted between the wall and the structure that you are mounting.
- Supplied as fully assembled component – no site assembly required.
- Consistent and reliable quality – manufactured under ISO9001 quality control system.
- Easy installation into new or existing wall systems.
- Suitably isolates the wall system from the structure to reduce structure and airborne noise.
- Acoustical Design Load: 110lbs.
- Designed to fit inside a 6 inch metal track.
- Wider flanges for easier screwing
- Height matches A237R and standard 7/8” furring channel combination.
- All 3 clips must be screwed into the stud or framing.
- Metal track sits on top and must be screwed off a minimum of 4 times per clip.