Resilmount A237R™ are an engineered, patented acoustic resilient mounting bracket for Studco furring channels, for reducing airborne vibration and structure-borne vibration in wall and ceiling applications.
- Engineered thermoplastic rubber outperforms standard rubber because of its sound absorbing characteristics.
- A237R can be used with any wood, steel, CMU or concrete application.
- A237R decouples gypsum board from the structure.
- A237R is UL approved in 84 wall and ceiling assemblies.
- Consistent and reliable – manufactured under ISO 9001 quality control system.
- Resilmount is the most cost effective way to isolate airborne noise.
- A237R clips can be used to suit 7/8″ and 1-1/2″ furring channels.
- A237R are provided with a 1/4″ hole for a variety of fasteners.
- A237R to be fastened to structure with a minimum #8 screw or masonry sleeve anchors.
- Load capacity: 55lbs. maximum dead load.
- Maximum spacing of clips on furring channel is 48″.
- Spacing between furring channels should not exceed 24″.
- Must use A-300 washer in fire rated assemblies (included).